My Return Label
Should an item not meet your expectations, you can return it to us within 14 days. Please follow the instructions below:
- Place the item, in its original condition with all tags still attached, and the original packaging, in a package for sending.
- Fill out the enclosed return form and include it in the package.
- Click the link below to go to the DHL return portal, where you can create your own personal return label online. You can set the language of the DHL website as you prefer.
- Follow the instructions on the return portal and fill out the form with your personal information and your order number in the field "Reference 1 on label". Your order number is mentioned on the delivery slip and on the return form.
- After confirming your data a return label is generated and can be downloaded and opened as a PDF file. You can also send the PDF to your email address. Please print out the provided documents and follow the instructions.
- Affix the return label to your package and drop it off at any post office. Have the post office stamp the receipt provided as proof of sending.
Tip: You must use the pre-printed return label in order to return the package to us at no charge. If you send the package to our return address in Germany without a DHL return label, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
To the DHL return portal: WEB link