Shipping & Delivery
Which countries does the CALIDA Online Shop ship to?
What are the shipping charges?
How long does delivery take?
Can I have my order shipped to a different address?
An item is missing from my shipment. Will it be sent later?
Who provides the delivery service?
What should I do if I have not received my package within 6 days?
We currently ship to:
Other countries will be added gradually.
On the Web page for each country, customers must have a delivery address in that particular country to be able to place an order.
For example: Customers ordering on the Swiss Web page can only place an order with a delivery address in Switzerland.
The shipping costs for orders are as follows:
- Austria, Belgium, Holland et Luxembourg: 7.80 Euros, incl. tax (free shipping for orders over 100€)
- Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland: free regardless of the order amount
- France (metropolitan and Corse) and Italy (incl. islands): 9.80 Euros, incl. tax (free shipping for orders over 100€)
In general, delivery is if not stated otherwise and if your order has been accepted as follows:
- Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg: 5-7 working days
- Germany and Switzerland: 4-6 working days
Please note that at busy times (during holidays or at sale time) longer delivery times may occur.
Yes, you have the possibility of entering a different shipping address during the order process.
For Switzerland: The billing and delivery addresses must be the same when choosing the "purchase on account" payment method.
For Germany: Delivery to a DHL pack station is also possible.
Please contact the online customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable delivery of your package is provided by our logistics partners as follows:
- Austria: DHL+ Österreichische Post/DHL Express
- Belgium: DHL in collaboration with DHL Parcel Belgium
- France: DHL in collaboration with La Poste (Coliposte)
- Germany: DHL in collaboration with Deutsche Post
- Italy: DHL in collaboration with SDA
- Holland: DHL in collaboration with DHL Parcel Benelux
- Liechtenstein: Swiss Post
- Luxembourg: P&T Luxemburg
- Switzerland: Swiss Post
Please contact our online customer service so that we can follow-up with our logistics partner. Send an e-mail to email@example.com