1. ‘CALIDA friends + forever’ is the loyalty programme of CALIDA AG, Bahnstrasse, 6208 Oberkirch, Switzerland (hereinafter ‘CALIDA’). Participation in the ‘CALIDA friends + forever’ programme exclusively invokes a legal agreement between CALIDA and registered customers (hereinafter ‘participants’)
2. You can take part in the loyalty programme by registering at a participating retailer or via the online shop www.calida.com. Your account will be credited with one loyalty point per purchase value of 45 CHF / 30 € / 30 GBP (depending on the currency used) of CALIDA branded products. The purchase value does not include delivery costs. Reduced goods and items by other brands are not included in the loyalty programme. Purchase values cannot be rounded up or saved for the next purchase. Loyalty points are non-transferable.
3. Loyalty points will be credited upon presentation of your ‘CALIDA friends + forever’ card at the till when purchasing your items at participating CALIDA retailers or upon entering your membership number when ordering via the online shop www.calida.com. Loyalty points cannot be assigned retrospectively. If items for which points were earned are returned (e.g. according to the statutory right of revocation), these loyalty points will be revoked. An overview of participating CALIDA retailers is available at www.calida.com/Our-World/Friends-Forever/Participating-Stores/ or in participating CALIDA retailers.
4. No loyalty points are awarded when purchasing gift cards. However, loyalty points can be earned when redeeming a gift card if a ‘CALIDA friends + forever’ card is presented by the customer at the check-out.
5. Once you have collected 10 points, you are awarded a loyalty bonus in the form of a voucher worth 45 CHF / 30 € / 30 GBP (depending on the currency used). You can redeem your loyalty bonus with your next purchase in the online shop www.calida.com or participating CALIDA retailers in the country where you are registered for ‘CALIDA friends + forever’. Loyalty bonuses cannot be paid out in cash. Loyalty bonuses expire five years after they are awarded.
6. CALIDA AG collects and stores personal data for the purposes of the loyalty programme. You can find out more in our data protection declaration which can be found at www.calida.com under ‘Data protection’.
7. Participants can cancel their ‘CALIDA friends + forever’ membership at any time and without notice. CALIDA may cancel the membership with a notice period of 10 days before the end of a calendar month. The right to cancellation for exceptional reasons is reserved.
8. CALIDA also reserves the right to make changes to, end or temporarily suspend the ‘CALIDA friends + forever’ programme or its terms of participation for good cause.