Shipping & Delivery
Which countries does the CALIDA Online Shop ship to?
What are the shipping charges?
How long does delivery take?
Can I have my order shipped to a different address?
An item is missing from my shipment. Will it be sent later?
Who provides the delivery service?
What should I do if I have not received my package within 6 days?
We currently ship to:
The country of delivery can be selected by clicking on the current shop view. On the selected shop website orders can be placed exclusively by consumers with billing and shipping addresses in that specific country.
Prices, delivery costs and terms & conditions can differ in each country.
Note that if you change the country, the current items in your shopping bag will be removed. The Login for your client account is valid for all shop views of www.calida.com listed above.
The shipping costs for orders are as follows:
- Austria, Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg: 7.80 Euros, incl. tax (free shipping for orders over 100€)
- Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland: free regardless of the order amount
- France (metropolitan and Corse) and Italy (incl. islands): 9.80 Euros, incl. tax (free shipping for orders over 100€)
In general, delivery is if not stated otherwise and if your order has been accepted as follows:
- Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Holland and Luxembourg: 5-7 working days
- Germany and Switzerland: 4-6 working days
Please note that at busy times (during holidays or at sale time) longer delivery times may occur.
Yes, you have the possibility of entering a different shipping address during the order process.
For Switzerland: The billing and delivery addresses must be the same when choosing the "purchase on account" payment method.
For Germany: Delivery to a DHL pack station is also possible.
Please contact the online customer service at: email@example.com
Reliable delivery of your package is provided by our logistics partners as follows:
- Austria: DHL+ Österreichische Post/DHL Express
- Belgium: DHL in collaboration with DHL Parcel Belgium
- France: DHL in collaboration with La Poste (Coliposte)
- Germany: DHL in collaboration with Deutsche Post
- Italy: DHL in collaboration with SDA
- Holland: DHL in collaboration with DHL Parcel Benelux
- Liechtenstein: Swiss Post
- Luxembourg: P&T Luxemburg
- Switzerland: Swiss Post
Please contact our online customer service so that we can follow-up with our logistics partner. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org