- Favourites Trend 2: sweet shirt with 3/4 sleeve and playful button placket tab in clematis blue
- A milky melange look thanks to the use of a cutting-edge dip dye technique
- Elastic single jersey: made from beautifully soft MicroModal® – with viscose and elastane
- Daily Functionwear: warm on cool days, fresh feel on warm days – the ideal basic piece
- 76% cotton/19% viscose/5% elastane
COTTON WITH QUICK DRY EFFECT
The combination of the finest cotton and the most advanced functional technology improves breathability and optimises moisture control. This soft material has a cooling effect when you’re physically active, dries quickly and ensures a light feeling on the skin, keeping you comfortably fresh.
For 75 years, CALIDA has been synonymous with long-lasting quality. Now, the Swiss company is taking another step on this path with the introduction of Made in Green by OEKO-TEX®. The Made in Green product label is not only issued based on compliance with strict social responsibility and ecological criteria; it also certifies that the textiles carrying the label have been tested for harmful substances.
Made in Green by OEKO-TEX® is currently the most transparent and stringent label available. It allows consumers to trace production details along the delivery chain, all the way back to the raw materials. Made in Green by OEKO-TEX® is a product label for safe and sustainably produced ready-made garments. It combines certification requirements from OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and STeP by OEKO-TEX®.
More specifically, this means that products are
made exclusively with materials tested according to the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 in terms of harmful substances;
made in environmentally-friendly facilities;
made at safe and socially responsible workplaces.
Any item with the Made in Green label has a unique product ID or QR code that can be traced transparently by the consumer.